Friday, March 14, 2008

Write a 250 word reflection on the last two weeks.

These two weeks have changed my life forever for the better and the worse. I became closer with my friends and a certain person that's name starts with jay and a person who's last name have to do with fish purposely threw corn sacks at me and now some people think I'm racist but I got some new friends even though people completely ignore me but as I said before it changed my life for the worst and next year if its there I'm going to costa rica because even though I built some thing it will soon break because most people at this school are inconsiderate rich spoiled brats that don't give a damn and that gossip and phscologicly beat people, people that pretend to be your friend and then rip your soul apart beyond repair, these people do this for fun, a living, the people that have been betrayed and made fun of usually end up homeless and depressed because how they were treated in school and when they try to explain this to the teacher the teacher ignores him because he believes that there lunch are more important but this made stronger one day I will be I higher authority and attack all who ever made fun of people without apologizing with the full extent and fury of the legal system and to all those who are kind to people may them live a long and prosperous life. This is how intersession changed my life forever, this has been my reflection on the last two weeks.

1 comment:

Claire Anne said...

um wow this is really interesting... u go 2 htmma right?